Introductory class to using the Canon XF100.
- Proper Tripod set-up and use.
- XF100 Menu set-up, CF Card Initialization, Bit Rate, Frame Rate and HD Resolution set up.
- Automatic vs Manual controls (Focus, Iris, White Balance, Shutter)
- Audio Primer — Mics, Audio Jacks, Setting Manual Audio Levels.
Introductory class to using the RED, GREEN, or BLUE Editing Suites.
- WFMC file management conventions, specific to each editing suite.
- Digital Media transfer to Editing computer.
- Premiere Project set up
- Premiere GUI
- Main work panels (Project, Timeline, Source & Program Monitors)
- Video File import, Source Panel viewing and trimming
- Timeline Tracks and Track Targeting.
- Timeline Tools and Timeline video editing.
- Basic Video FX and Transitions.
- Audio Volume adjustment and Key Framing.
- Basic Titles creation.