Sunday, Dec. 31st, is the deadline to make a year-end tax-deductible donation to WFMC to help support on-going education opportunities, professional development, and community outreach through the use of community media.
When you make a donation you help insure that all residents have an equal opportunity to spread the word about topics that are important to our community, supporting freedom of speech and diversity programming. You support volunteers and producers who work to highlight the unique qualities of our region and share the rich history of our county, and you provide internships and educational opportunities, supporting personal and professional advancement. Each donation helps us further our mission to engage residents, permit the sharing of ideas, and enhance the unique cultural, educational, and civic fabric of our community.
We can't do it without your help. Join us by making a contribution to help community media in 2018 and beyond.
Select the "Donations" link at the top of the page to make your cotribution today!!
Thank you and have a great New Year!
Introductory class to using the Canon XF100.
- Proper Tripod set-up and use.
- XF100 Menu set-up, CF Card Initialization, Bit Rate, Frame Rate and HD Resolution set up.
- Automatic vs Manual controls (Focus, Iris, White Balance, Shutter)
- Audio Primer — Mics, Audio Jacks, Setting Manual Audio Levels.
Introductory class to using the RED, GREEN, or BLUE Editing Suites.
- WFMC file management conventions, specific to each editing suite.
- Digital Media transfer to Editing computer.
- Premiere Project set up
- Premiere GUI
- Main work panels (Project, Timeline, Source & Program Monitors)
- Video File import, Source Panel viewing and trimming
- Timeline Tracks and Track Targeting.
- Timeline Tools and Timeline video editing.
- Basic Video FX and Transitions.
- Audio Volume adjustment and Key Framing.
- Basic Titles creation.
Introductory class for a Live Studio Production Crew.
* This class is designed for groups, teams or crews.
- Studio Workspace — Lights, Cameras, Cables, Audio Jacks, Control Room, Green Screen.
- Studio Camera Operation — Safe Operation, Moving the Cameras, Setting Camera mount Tilt & Pan Locks. Setting Manual Focus.
- Setting exposure on Remote CCUs.
- Setting Camera Aspect Ratio.
- Setting up Lav Mics and Setting Sound Levels for Mics on Studio Sound Board.
- Live Show Recording —Teams are split out to On Camera and Off Camera sides, a brief mock Panel Show is recorded for each team.